Craftwork Digital, a fast-growing digital marketing and web development start-up based in Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, is looking for a smart, motivated, and passionate SEO Executive (search engine optimisation).
You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with a small and highly experienced team of search marketers and web developers to grow your skills and experience at a rapid rate.
You can expect a friendly - predominantly virtual - work environment with a start-up feel, and to be working across a wide variety of clients and websites, from small family run businesses to some of the largest and most well-known brands on the web.
We’re looking for someone with a basic understanding of SEO – ideally 12-24 months experience in a similar role. You’ll have excellent communication and time management skills and are able to work autonomously. Most importantly, you’ll have a passion for all things digital and the desire and ambition to develop your digital marketing skills.
- Working alongside senior SEO team members to deliver industry-leading SEO campaigns
- Conducting detailed keyword research and technically-focused website audits
- Producing client recommendations documents based on your findings
- Producing content and/or metadata for client websites
- Producing client-facing reports and dashboards
- Assisting in the preparation of quotes and pitches for new business
- Regular status reporting to project stakeholders and management
- 12 months' SEO experience in a comparable in-house or agency-side role
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Strong command of the English language
- Ability to quickly understand technical topics
- Experience manipulating data in Microsoft Excel
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail
- Effective time management, planning and organisational skills
- Commutable Kenilworth (≤60 miles)
- Experience building or running a website
- Web analytics experience (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Exposure to popular SEO tools (Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.)
- Exposure to paid media (Google AdWords, Facebook Ads)
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours (around core hours)
- Predominantly virtual/remote team
- Ample free parking when you are at the office (Stoneleigh, Warwickshire)
- Generous new business commission structure
- Choice of Windows or Apple laptop with an optional second monitor
- A £500 happiness budget so you can buy stuff to make you happier at work, such as a new office chair, laptop upgrade, desk accessories or training