Craftwork Digital, a fast-growing digital marketing and web development start-up based in Stoneleigh, Warwickshire, is looking for a smart, motivated, and passionate Digital Project Manager.
You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with a small and highly experienced team of web developers and digital marketers to grow your skills and experience at a rapid rate.
You can expect a friendly working environment with a start-up feel, and to be working across a wide variety of clients and websites, from small family run businesses to some of the largest and most well-known brands on the web.
We’re looking for someone with some digital project management experience. You’ll be ruthlessly organised and constantly be looking for ways to solve problems and leave order and structure in your wake. You’ll have the flexibility to impart your own methods and processes on live projects and to develop and innovate upon the project management function within the Craftwork business.
- Support the delivery of web development projects on time and on budget
- Working with junior and senior web developers using Agile delivery methods
- Aid the production of robust project scoping documents
- To ensure delivery meets the project scope
- Produce and manage project budgets
- Regular status reporting to project stakeholders and management
- Co-ordinate and drive collaboration to get the best from project team members
- Organise project meetings and ensure decisions and actions are recorded and that change is effectively managed and communicated both internally and externally
- 12 months’ project management experience in a comparable in-house or agency-side role
- Ability to quickly understand technical topics
- Experience in delivering web or IT projects
- Hands-on experience with one or more PM software platforms (Basecamp, Trello, JIRA)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and manage effective relationships
- Sound business and commercial acumen
- Strong initiative and problem solving
- Natural organiser, with effective time management
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience using Slack and JIRA
- Experience manipulating data in Microsoft Excel
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours (around core hours)
- A mix of office- and home-based working
- Ample free parking
- Generous new business commission structure
- Choice of Windows or Apple laptop with an optional second monitor
- A £500 happiness budget so you can buy stuff to make you happier at work, such as a new office chair, laptop upgrade, desk accessories or training